Submit a Question, Concern, or Recommendation
Please provide us with as much information as possible:
- What kind of case (domestic violence, drug, DWI, violent, weapon, sexual assault, rape, child abuse, white collar, fraud, etc.)?
- Please tell us the jurisdiction in which the crime occurred (not where the parties live, not where you live. Jurisdiction means the city or town name in Saratoga County).
- Identify the defendant’s name if you know it.
- Identify the victim’s name if you know it.
- Identify the assistant district attorney assigned to the case (if you need a list of the assistant district attorneys, please go to our staff page).
- Identify the law enforcement agency handling the investigation (New York State Police, Saratoga County Sheriff’s Department, or local police agency in the town or city in which the crime occurred).
Once your email has been received it will be screened for appropriate referral. Not all emails are responded to given the nature of the confidential matters that the office handles.
If you are a defendant in a criminal case, your email will be forwarded to your attorney and the judge. The 6th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution prohibits the DA from any contact with a defendant directly and it is unethical for any member of the office to communicate with you.
Enter your question, concern, or recommendation in the field below. Please be sure to include as much information from the bulleted list of case identifiers above, in order to help us respond to your question, concern or recommendation. Remember, due to the sensitive nature of investigations, criminal cases and ethical concerns, we may not be able to respond to your email. Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
Note: If you wish to submit a TIP about criminal conduct please visit or TIPS page.